Location: Rainbow, CA.
Experience: 0 years
Rate: N/A (Intern)
Bamboo Skateboards is in search of interns for the summer in Rainbow, CA.
We are looking for people with excellent leadership skills. This internship offers an opportunity to touch all aspects of the business. This candidate will be motivated with a “can do” attitude, someone that will roll up their sleeves and work on a vast array of projects, everything from operations, sales, marketing, social media, shipping and production. There will be opportunities to facilitate our creative content generation including video, photography, and graphic design. This candidate will also work with our team riders and staff to ensure that we have high quality photo and video content for our marketing initiatives including, events and competitions. A strong ability to organize projects and groups as well as multi-task is a prerequisite.
• Flexible schedule with an average of 20 hrs per week.
• University or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in graphic design, video editing, photography, creative marketing, or related field.
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator WordPress, social media (Facebook, Instagram, google plus, youtube, twitter) and video editing software.
• University or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in sales or marketing
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Products, Google Products
• University or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in operations or business management.
• Applicants should be active participants with a thorough understanding of the skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding lifestyles.
• Ability to create unique and original graphics for different applications as they apply to the needs of Bamboo Skateboards
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Strong team player who can build lasting relationships and maintain a cooperative team environment to promote high performance standards and attainment of goals.
• Follows through with all tasks, assignments and job duties in a timely manner
• Willing and able to travel for events, trade shows and Bamboo Skateboards related events, sometimes on weekends.
• Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 25lbs, depending on need.
Submit résumé and cover letter to INFO@BAMBOOSKATEBOARDS.COM